Randstad Engineering are recruiting for an Engineering Project Manager on behalf of our client based near Falmouth, Cornwall.
If you have great leadership skills and a strong engineering background, this is a great opportunity to play an important role in providing safe, on time and on budget projects to the offshore sector.
As a Project Manager, you will oversee the delivery of a variety of projects, from inception to completion. These will consist of manufacturing projects for new build equipment, operational projects for live surveys and planned maintenance projects of rental equipment.
You will provide extensive technical support across the company, as well as providing technical advice on new and existing stock. You will be expected to manage the time of yourself and others effectively to meet often tight project deadlines.Essential Prerequisites:
- Extensive knowledge of delivering engineering projects to a similar or applicable industry.
- Prior experience in using project management tools such as Microsoft Project or similar.
- The ability to travel globally if required.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A higher-level qualification such as a degree or experienced based qualification.
- An understanding of, or a fluency in a foreign language.
- An experience of working offshore.
- A valid BOSIET offshore survival qualification.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.