My public sector client are seeking a Head of ICT to head up a 120 strong IT function through 4 direct reports - Networks Manager - Development Manager - Technical Support Manager and Business Systems Manager (Connect) 5500 users, 400 systems and 800 servers. A mix of legacy systems and new technology.
You will be a member of the senior management team and at the heart of enabling the force to better serve the local community through technology.
The organisation is part way through a digital transformation, meaning that the successful candidate will need to be passionate about delivering transformation.
What we need from you:
* A Leader of teams' c120 strong and to provide strategic direction to the IT Portfolio while also making sure service delivery is maintained to the highest level, ensuring user experience is of the highest quality.
* Strong stakeholder management skills, representing technology at a senior level in the organisation as well as anticipating future need to the business
* A broad technical knowledge so that you are in tune with where technology advancement is going and able to present innovative ideas
* Third party management experience
* Driven to provide inspirational, ethical and values based leadership. Forever promoting cultural reform, values and high standards of professional conduct while having self-awareness and a commitment to personal development and high resilience.
* Experience of Cloud computing - a mix of public and private cloud.
* Ability to represent the force nationally
* In-depth understanding of ITIL: