Hygiene Team Leader - FMCGSalary: £24,000 - £28,000 DOE + OTLocation: Skelmersdale
We are looking for a very strong Hygiene Team Leader to join an ever growing manufacturing company. As a Hygiene Team Leader you will be playing a key role within the business, and managing a team of 6. In return, you will be heavily invested in as an individual. The Hygiene Team Leader needs to come from a manufacturing background and have a strong supervisory background.Skills required for a Hygiene Team Leader:
- Previous Experience as a Hygiene Team Leader or Manager
- Health and Safety Knowledge
- Legionella testing experience is a must
- Environmental cleaning and hygiene experience
- Planning and organising the cleaning f the machinery
- Strong People Management Skills
- Happy to work Sunday - Thursday 8 hour night shifts.
- The Hygiene Team Leader will benefit from:
- Joining the market leader in their field.
- Excellent Training and Development on offer
- Clear Progression Opportunities
- Extensive Training and Development
Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, TrainingIf you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.;Tel: or Email: As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.