Tradewind Recruitment are looking for dynamic and motivated supply teachers. Daily supply teaching is an excellent choice for qualified teachers looking for more flexibility and less paperwork. Work life balance is an option when working on supply. We are still recruiting in preparation for school re-opening after lock down.
Our Liverpool office covers roles across Merseyside, however we currently have a large demand in the St. Helens, Wigan and South Liverpool area. With great transport links and great daily rates available choose to work for a market leading education supply agency like Tradewind Recruitment. Did you know, we are a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for the third year running- stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first.
There are various types of supply roles available, across all Primary year groups including EYFS. The most flexible being daily supply and short-term supply placements, however there are also long term supply placements available for those looking for a bit more consistency whilst maintaining the flexibility of supply teaching. Long term role are also of benefit to newly qualified teachers looking to complete their NQT induction year. As many of our jobs are for a full term or more with sign off.
Applications from experienced supply teachers and newly qualified teachers are welcome.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Supply Teacher or for more information about the roles available, contact Tradewind recruitment on .