Exciting new PR Account Manager position with an award-winning, international communications agency.
If you have strong B2B/Corporate experience and looking for your next challenge, this could be the ideal role for you.
They are a brilliant agency, extremely established and a great place to progress within your career.Role overview:
- You will be working with top, international clients that focus on the energy and marine sectors. Lots of work around clean technology, NGOs and charities, sustainability and much more.
- They are looking for someone with strong B2B/corporate, strategic communications, reputation management, stakeholder engagement and/or crisis comms expertise.
- Relevant PR/communications experience, with experience of managing client accounts and junior team members;
- A track record of supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity, including media relations;
- The ability to manage multiple projects of varying scope;
- A talent for fostering and managing strong client and media relationships;
- Enthusiasm for learning more about new sectors;
- Quick to learn and able to digest and understand complex subjects;
- A sound grasp of social and digital media.
If this role sounds of interest and you have the required skills/experience, please get in touch today to discuss further.
- Relocation package available;
- New business commission scheme;
- Opportunities for international travel;
- Commission scheme on new hires recommended to the business;
- Employee perks including discounts at national chains and wellness support;
- Investment in training for career and personal development;
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus additional accrual opportunities.