Level 3 Nursery Practitioner required for an early years nursery setting in Blackburn.
We are looking for a Level 3 Qualified Early Years Practitioner for our beautiful nursery who is professional, passionate and committed to helping make a difference to the lives of children.
We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
* Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
* Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
* Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
* Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
The skills set & experience:
An unrivalled dedication to childcare
* Qualifications - you will need to hold a level 3 qualification-
* NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
* Committed to your own career development
* A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
* Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skillsAPPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
You must have legal right to work in the UK
You must be willing to attend a registration interviewVeritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community