French speaking Helpdesk / Customer Advisor
Great opportunity for confident and outgoing individual with strong customer service skills to join expanding organisation located in Newark.
As a French speaking Helpdesk / Customer Advisor you will be using your fluent English and French language skills to provide a first line of technical support to a wide range of business clients. Duties to include:
* Logging and diagnosing incoming calls
* Resolving technical faults / providing solutions over the phone where possible
* Making decisions to escalate to a second line of technical support for further diagnosis / resolution as necessary
The successful candidate will need to possess the following:
* Strong customer service experience
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Enthusiastic approach to work
* A flexible approach to working hours as there is a shift system in place to meet customer demands
First class communication skills essential to include a clear telephone manner and fluent English and French.
A help desk / call centre background would be an advantage however applications are welcomed from customer focused candidates who have worked in other sectors, including retail, and want to change direction and work within an office environment.
Must be prepared to work on a rotating shift Monday to Friday which includes weekends on a 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 basis.
An opportunity is also available for a French speaking Helpdesk / Customer Advisor to work weekends only.
Additional key words: French, multi-lingual, bilingual, international, customer service, retail assistant, call centre, helpdesk, sales assistant.
Naylor George is a recruitment agency working on behalf of a client. We aim to contact all suitable candidates within 2-3 days. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to applications that haven't reached the shortlist - we do however wish you all the best in your search for a new job