Missile Electronic Architect (Level 5)
Location - Stevenage
Job type - 6 Months (possible extension)
Overview of department
Electronic Architects are involved in all aspects of missile development, from the early concept studies to series production and in-service support within the client. It's an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to build on their engineering experience.
· Defining the electrical architecture for a system ensuring it meets all higher level system requirements.
· Establishing a project Processing and Communications policy and recommending data-bus types and routing, the missile level power system including power budget and profiles,
· Signal safety design to include routing of safety related signals and rules for signal separations in cable looms and on connector pin outs plus special features such as dual redundancy, the definition of missile / sub-system interfaces.
· Producing Statements of Work and plans for activities within their sphere of responsibility and the management of internal & external suppliers for delivery of sub-systems to time, cost, quality and performance requirements.
· Responsible for controlling any assigned budgets, managing personal workload and identifying any further resource needs.
· Electrical architecture management
· Ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines
· Strong leadership skills, able to establish a clear vision
· Strong interpersonal and well developed communication skills (written & verbal)
· Willingness to travel within UK when appropriate
· Experience of working with external customers
· The ability to manage technically complex design solutions
· The ability to influence peers and senior managers
SC Clearance required.
Hourly rate £46.00 PAYE.
If you are interested in the role, don't hesitate to apply within