4-8 session Salaried GP, Maidstone Area, £80,000 to £88,000 FTE
Please read on to discover more about a truly superb opportunity at a surgery who can offer an excellent work/life balance in exchange for an above average remuneration package. The GP's there enjoy the benefits of 15 minute consultation times as well as dedicated admin sessions allowing them to be out of the surgery shortly after their last consultation at 5/5:30. The Partners and management are flexible with session start and finishing times making it ideal for those with family commitments.
There is a very close knit team in place who enjoy social gatherings outside of work, as a result there is an excellent working environment at the surgery and high staff retention. There is large scope for development of interest areas meaning this is an excellent place for a GP to thrive and develop whilst also enjoying the benefit of a healthy work life balance.Location
Maidstone AreaKey Information
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose built practice building with onsite parking, exciting future plans for a brand new facility
- Practice population circa 10,000
- Comprehensive clinical and clerical support teams including Paramedics, ANP's, Pharmacists and Medical Secretaries
- Strong team ethos, regular clinical meetings take place as well as social events
- Number of specialist clinics already run, with opportunity for development
- 15 minute consultations with circa 15 consults per session
- Dedicated admin sessions with no consultations
- Very low visits, most days 0
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
- GMS Practice
Key Skills and Qualifications
- £10,000 to £11,000 dependent on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs