This is an excellent role for those with an already established risk background, looking to take their career to the next stage and put their experience to practice. You will benefit both from working as part of a larger team, and independently, to lead and drive operational risk duties including both project and BAU work. That will include building strong relationships across the global business, gaining stakeholder buy-in and often leading the delivery of key projects.Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships across the global business.
- Lead and deliver the Internal Controls Report, acting as a key point of contact across to internal and external parties.
- Deliver the RCSA, providing independent challenge where necessary.
- Drive the error management process.
- Assist in the development, design and implementation of the risk framework.
- Prepare relevant and timely Board and Committee reporting as required.
Salary of £55-65,000 plus competitive benefits
- Minimum 2:1 graded BSc or equivalent from a reputable University.
- Relevant Professional Qualifications preferred - CFA, IMC, ACA
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar role within an asset manager or consultancy.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- A self-starting, pro-active attitude.
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com