Climb aboard and join the captain and crew of a forward thinking, ambitious Liverpool-based Primary School on the next leg of their epic voyage.
The Head teacher and Governors are seeking to appoint a dedicated and passionate crew member, who will deliver ship shape lessons and enable all passengers to reach their full potential and maximise progress in all subjects.
The ship is currently being extended to include a brand-new classroom and we are looking for a new crew member to fill the post of Year 3 class teacher, during these exciting times. Crew members, who are newly qualified, are very much welcome to apply.
The successful crew member must:
* Understand and promote the school's vision at all times;
* Be able to ensure good progress in all lessons for all pupils;
* Be friendly, approachable and work well with staff and stakeholders;
* Have high expectations in all that they do and all that they ask of children;
* Be able to lead a subject with drive and passion;
* Have a good understanding of safeguarding and wellbeing for pupils;
* Have excellent behaviour management skills.
In exchange the successful crew member will:
* Be part of a hardworking, friendly team who will offer support;
* Be supported to develop professionally with quality CPD;
* Be given the opportunity to work with incredible pupils and staff.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
Unfortunately, during these unprecedented times we are unable to offer school tours prior to applications, however if you wish to meet the Headteacher virtually to discuss the post further, please contact Liam at Tradewind Recruitment.
To discuss your application further or express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on (phone number removed) for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer