Are you a Procurement Manager / Purchasing Manager with a proven background in establishing a successful, cost effective strategic supplier base to ensure a well stocked manufacturing operation? Do you have the ability to develop and drive supplier performance, supplier value added initiatives, cost and effective delivery? Do you want a challenging and dynamic purchasing role that will test your economic, financial and commercial acumen? If so, this could be the role for you!
The responsibilities of the Procurement Manager / Purchasing Manager position are as follows:
* To develop, maintain and strategically managing supplier relationships
* To lead negotiations, proposals, contracts and agreements
* Drawing up and negotiating agreements with suppliers ensuring compliance with company policies
* Managing stock control to ensure all material is available at all times for the production teams
To fulfill these responsibilities the Procurement Manager / Purchasing Manager position the following experience is required;
* Have a proven procurement background within a manufacturing environment
* Purchasing experience covering economic considerations, required delivery volumes and overall costs
* Good experience of stock control
* Posses strong business expertise with the ability to identify and mitigate risks
The successful Procurement Manager / Purchasing will be offered an exciting opportunity to develop their career whilst receiving clear career progression. If this role appeals please do apply now!