Grafton Banks Finance is working with a growing healthcare business to recruit an Operations Manager. This business is growing through acquisition which has created this new position.
Reporting to the Managing Director this role will manage and support the team to effectively run the head office site as well as assisting with the management of a number of centres across the South East.
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced operations professional who is a strong leader and commercially savvy. Healthcare background would be an advantage, but it is not essential.
- To further Develop and maintain the Business Development Strategy that will drive income and deliver growth targets.
- Lead the clinical and patient services teams to deliver the agreed targets. Devise, organise and implement a targeted account and relationship management programme for Consultants, NHS contracts with volume & revenue targets agreed with the Director.
- Proactively research, develop and launch, in association with the clinical lead a profitable new satellite service as part of an ongoing business expansion programme. Lead and develop the patient services team to deliver both enquiry handling and sales conversion in line with agreed standards from initial enquiry to quote to a booking.
- Ensure services are delivered on time and to budget to maximise revenue generation. Develop a GP account management programme, targeting key GP practices to increase referrals and win market share with volume/revenue targets agreed with the Director.
- Work with key NHS CCGs to maximise the volume and type of services offered at the centre.
- Work with the Marketing agency and staff team to deliver the effective marketing of the services in accordance with the annual business development.
- Work with internal stakeholders including local management and HR to engage all the staff groups and develop retention of staff and development working closing with the ops and HR lead. Deliver PR initiatives working with the agency aimed at raising the profile of the centre within the locality and surrounding areas, tracking conversions and reporting weekly.
Due to the nature of the business this role requires someone to be on site in Eastbourne on a full time basis. There will also be travel required to another site in Kent. This will initially be one day per week, as the role develops this will decrease.
The role is paying £45,000 - £50,000 + benefits.