Altus Partners is delighted to be partnered with a leading international investor, specialising in private markets. The organisation has an exceptional international private equity track record and a reputation for consistently beating industry benchmarks. Due to successful fundraising activity, they are now looking to add a Senior IR Manager to supplement the investor relations team.
- Contribute to the content and preparation of comprehensive presentation material for timetabled annual and quarterly client meetings and advisory boards, as well as regular ad-hoc meeting requests
- Contribute to regular and ad-hoc client communications, including writing and editing investment notifications, corporate updates and email shots
- Coordinate and manage investor consents for fund governance initiatives such as fund extensions, credit facility implementation, recycling provisions etc working closely with the portfolio, strategy, legal and finance teams
Business Development and Fund Raising:
- Participate in internal project teams that plan, co-ordinate and manage new business initiatives, leading allocated workstreams as relevant. There is scope to really contribute to developing new business ideas and marketing channels and shape further growth as the role progresses
- Manage internal and third party distribution teams/placement agents
- Work closely with the strategy, finance, investment, legal and compliance teams internally to develop and produce fund raising material
- Co-ordinate and contribute to interaction with prospective investors, including meeting planning, preparation and attendance, timely completion of RFPs; including contributing to the development of a databank of submission material
- Adhere to the FCA's Conduct Rules, understanding that they set basic standards of good personal conduct.
- Candidates will have a strong background in private equity or related private market asset classes, with at least five years' experience gained in investor relations and business development/fund raising roles for either a GP, placement agent or management consultancy
- Good academics (2:1 minimum degree classification) / MBA
- Experience of working as part of a small team with a very varied workload