The Lancashire Teaching Agency (LTA) are the partnership agency with Lancashire County Council, and we are now recruiting for a Business Support Office in a primary schools in the North Lancaster area.
Working independently on a varied range of tasks which may require the use of some analysis and judgement to complete including, but not limited to, being responsible for co-ordinating, monitoring and organising administrative/clerical or financial systems and procedures for the school. There may be a requirement to provide support and guidance to other members of staff and be able to deal with correspondence or enquiries and co-ordinating, monitoring and managing administrative/clerical activities or financial processes.Essential Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths Administrative/clerical qualificationsDesirable Qualifications
NVQ level 2 Business administration or equivalentEssential Experience
Experience of (and good working knowledge of) Microsoft Office
Working knowledge of a school office environment of Microsoft Office and preparation of data reports, letters/documents.Desirable Experience
Experience of School administration systems - SIMS and Finance
Preparation of data reports, letters/documents Experience of banking and cash handling.
Working in a school office environment.In return we will offer the following services:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay, including holiday pay
- Reed Discount Club and Pension Scheme
- Access to continuous professional development and Safeguarding courses
- Your personal consultant, here to promote and develop our staff.
- Offering Ad-hoc, Long Term and Permanent roles within the local area to start immediately.
- Creating introductions in to many different settings, as we work alongside 92% of the local Primary schools.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please contact Emma Knight on or call on
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to references, Full Enhanced Children and Adult DBS and List 99 check before starting work.