Reed Education work in partnership with Lancashire County Council (Lancashire Teaching Agency) and we are now recruiting for Site Supervisor to join our team in the Lancaster area
Duties Include but not limited to:
In return, what we will offer you:
- Open and Closing the school daily
- Cleaning duties, and supervising the cleaning staff
- Maintenance jobs - including climbing ladders (appropriate COSH certification is desirable)
- Free Continuous Professional Development through LCC
- Access to Reed discount club and pension scheme
- Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
- Paid in line with LCC
- Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on school business manager & bursar roles/positions
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please contact Emma Knight on or call on
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to references, Full Enhanced Children and Adult DBS and List 99 check before starting work.