The Lancashire Teaching Agency (LTA) are the partnership agency with Lancashire County Council, and we are now recruiting for a welfare assistant in a primary schools in Lancaster area.The hours are 10.30am until 12pm which the possibility of additional Welfare hours over lunch time.
In return we will offer the following services:
- Hold relevant cleaning qualifications or certificates
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of health and safety
- Have previous experience
- Be adaptable and able to work in various school settings in the local area
- To work within the school's Safeguarding policy
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay, including holiday pay
- Reed Discount Club and Pension Scheme
- Access to continuous professional development and Safeguarding courses
- Your personal consultant, here to promote and develop our staff.
- Offering Ad-hoc, Long Term and Permanent roles within the local area to start immediately.
- Creating introductions in to many different settings, as we work alongside 92% of the local Primary schools.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please contact Emma Knight on or call on
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to references, Full Enhanced Children and Adult DBS and List 99 check before starting work.