NES Fircroft is supporting one of it's key oilfield clients with a Finance Operations Lead opportunity based in Aberdeen. We are looking for an individual for an initial 12 month contract, and you will be responsible for the overall financial performance of the Subsea Services business in UK, along with helping drive visibility, reporting and process improvements.
This highly visible role provides a unique opportunity for an experienced finance professional to drive performance and change by partnering with key stakeholders, both within and outside of finance.
• Support the UK Services Business Leader and OFE Europe Finance Leader in driving financial metrics, controlling business performance and providing actionable financial analyses to improve the business position
• Serve as a business partner to the operating team to drive business initiatives, growth, and profitability
• Liaise with cash teams to improve Cash flows, with focus on collections, past dues, inventory and Capex
• Develop estimates, operating plans, forecasts, reviews on a quarterly rhythm for long-term and shorter-term cycle
• Develop and improve financial policies & procedures applicable across the business
• Ensure controllership and consistency of accounting process across the operations, drive controllership awareness and processes through operations teams and ensures finance compliance
• Leading and / or participating in simplification projects and upgrades of systems that strength controls and improve analytics
• Supports long term & short term business decisions by providing analysis & data
• BA or Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration
• Significant financial experience within O&G industry
• Proficiency with ERPs (SAP & Oracle); Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
If yuou wish to be considered, please apply with your latest CV.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients