A Primary School in Newham are looking for a Year 4 teacher on a long term basis from September 2021. The position is full time and will run until the end of the academic year.
The school is situated amongst excellent transport links and offers a warm, friendly and happy place where children are at the heart of everything the school does. They are proud of their relationships with parents/carers and work in partnership to support the children's learning and development.
This position includes:
- Teaching in Year 4 and therefore experience KS2 is essential
- Working with Year group leaders and other teachers in your Year groups during planning meetings
- Attending staff meetings to ensure you are up to date with any changes or learning requirements
- Being flexible with timetable changes to cover any last minute absences.
To work as a teacher in this role you will be required to:
- Have QTS or equivalent qualifications that allow you to work as a teacher in schools
- Possess effective classroom management
- Be able to build and develop professional relationships with both staff and parents
- Take on full class teacher responsibility for planning,preparation and assessment
This would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to work with KS2 children and gain further experience in these year groups. If you are motivated to achieve results in learning and are looking for a new opportunity to develop your teaching style within a supportive environment then this role could be prefect for you.
To apply for this role please send us your up to date CV to and one of our dedicated team will contact you to discuss your application. If you are successful at the first screening stage you will be required to complete an interview over the phone in order to complete all the necessary compliance checks prior to being offered any work.
Alternatively please call