School Business ManagerReed Education work in partnership with Lancashire County Council (Lancashire Teaching Agency) and we are now recruiting for School Business Managers & Bursars to join our team in the Lancaster area
We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
In return, what we will offer you:
- A very high standard of communication skills, accurate use of spelling and grammar
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- To provide the overall strategic leadership and management for all aspects of finance, ICT, community usage, administration and operations support in the Academy
- Recent experience of working in a school office or similar setting.
- Experience with using school administrative and financial systems, including SIMS
- Commitment to professional development and a keenness to learn
- Hardworking and flexible, and able to use their initiative
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Are you available on a part time or full time basis and able to travel around the local area?
- Free Continuous Professional Development through LCC
- Access to Reed discount club and pension scheme
- Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
- Paid in line with LCC
- Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on school business manager & bursar roles/positions
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please contact Emma Knight on or call on
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to references, Full Enhanced Children and Adult DBS and List 99 check before starting work.