Management Accountant- Central Essex Your new company
Establish company in central Essex who have continued to grow and develop over the past 5 years.Your new role
The Management Accountant will report to the Financial Controller and form part of the Finance team. As part of this team you will be supporting the smooth running of the Financial reporting of the business. The position will require liaising with external and internal stakeholders.
- VAT & Duty Recs
- Preparation / Investigation and resolution of Balance Sheet Recs
- Assistance in month end closure
- Department / cost centre analysis
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Ad hoc Month end Journals
- Provide profit & loss reporting and analysis;
- Assist with month and year end closure and audit
- ONS completion
- Building and maintaining external and internal relationships;
- Ad Hoc reporting
- Assistance with tax pack completion
What you'll need to succeed
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations;
- Manage accruals and prepayments
- Fixed Assets - Maintenance of schedules / disposals and depreciation postings
Be a part or fully qualified Accountant with management accounting experience.What you'll get in return
£35-40,000 + BenefitsWhat you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.