Clinical Deputy Manager Beaumont Park- Biggleswade42 hours per week
Healthcare Homes Group has an existing portfolio comprising of 47 residential and nursing homes, located across East Anglia and the South of England.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our homes and are looking for people who share our passion for providing excellent care and who share our values; respect, compassion and commitment.
If you are passionate, focused and committed about the delivery of a high-quality service and you are able to lead, motivate and inspire others, then you may be the person we are seeking.
We have a vacancy for a Deputy Manager to join our fantastic team at Beaumont Park in Biggleswade .Your role will be to support the registered care home manager in all aspects of the home's management, including taking temporary or complete charge during the absence of the registered manager.
Care Assistant - Set in Bigglewade, Beaumont Park can accomodate up to 46 residents and is a nursing and residential care home
This is 24 hours on the floor and 18 hours supernumerary.
Annual pin number paid.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assistance with daily management of the home
- Take responsibility for the running of the home in the absence of the registered manager
- Help the registered manager with the general management of the home working under their guidance and leadership
- Support the registered manager produce and maintain the systems and procedures for auditing and assuring quality of care provided by the home
- Assistance with resident care
- Assist residents with planning and meeting of their personal care and other needs.
- Help to provide health supervisions and attention through direct nursing care when needed.
- Be responsible for care planning, monitoring and reviewing arrangements.
- Help with the formulation of social and health care plans for new residents and for reviews of current residents.
- Help to control the issue of drugs, maintain the necessary records and to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the systems for administrating medicines.
- Participate in the development of activities for residents.
- Help ensure that the preparation, cooking and serving of food and drinks meet the required standards
- Assistance with premise management
- Help to ensure that rooms and common spaces are properly cleaned, maintained and adequately heated.
- Help to maintain the standards set for the appearance and upkeep of the premises, indoors and outdoors.
- Manage, as required, any planned maintenance programme.
- Assistance with staff management
- Supervise and support care and domestic staff to contribute to the efficient running of the home
- Participate in staff meetings, staff supervision, training and development activities.
- Take responsibility for the management of specific staffing matters as required by the registered manager.
- Administration and Finance
- Assist the registered manager with the management of the staffing, financial and material resources, including involvement with recruitment and selection.
- Assist the registered manager to maintain the administrative systems for keeping records, particularly those required to comply with the current legislation.
- Assist the registered manager to ensure that all operational policies and procedures are in place and followed by all staff.
In return for dedication and expertise, the successful candidate will benefit from a highly competitive package.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge with a nationally recognised company, we would like to hear from you.