Full Stack Software EngineerAre you a Software Engineer who craves exposure to new technologies and loves to solve complex and interesting problems? Who would like to work alongside many likeminded colleagues and be continually exposed to learning and development opportunities?
My client are true technology pioneers, who solve problems with tech-driven transformation solutions which are ground-breaking. They pride themselves on innovation and use the latest technology solutions to maintain their place as an industry leader.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to join a highly successful organisation who place employee growth and career pathways at the very forefront of their ethos and continually look to invest and develop their team to upskill and promote internally with a structured career path.
They trust their employees and give them the freedom to get on with what they do best, this flexibility has created a collative and flexible working environment that their employees love.
Our client will help you along the journey of becoming a true Polyglot Engineer, allowing you to work on a wide variety of projects.What the role can offer you:
What requirements will you need?
- Competitive salary,
- Company Pension Scheme,
- Private Healthcare,
- Death in Service (4x salary),
- Homeworking Flexibility,
- Financial Advice Scheme,
- Cycle to Work,
- Discounted Rail Season Tickets.
- Engineering experience across languages such as Java or Python,
- Frontend skills across frameworks such as React, NodeJS, Spring, Django, Angular
- A great understanding of Agile and DevOps methodologies,
- Pipeline tools such as Jenkins, Travis, GitLab,
- Cloud platform knowledge across AWS, Azure and GCP,
- Utilisation of Serverless and Microservice architecture,
- Thrive on collaborating with others in order to problem solve,
- A zealous nature towards engineering and take pride in personal projects.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, then please proceed with your application and we will be in touch for an open initial conversation.