Head of Contracts ManagementOrganisation:
Gloucestershire Managed ServicesLocation:
£46,328 to £52,468 (DOE) per annum + benefits + flexible workingClosing date:
12.00 noon on the 1st February 2021Organisation
Gloucestershire Managed Services (GMS) Ltd is an exciting multi-service company which offers clients across the public and private sector a range of services, including facilities management and building control. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Gloucestershire NHS Foundation Trust (the Trust) based in Gloucestershire, which was setup in April 2018.
With our ambition to grow sustainably over the next few years this an exciting time to be joining as we are now looking for an experienced and commercially aware Head of Contracts Management to support the Finance and Commercial Director in fulfilling its commercial management & control responsibilities, to proactively support the commercial development of the company and to ensure that the Company meets its relevant statutory responsibilities including the contractual obligations and legal duties to its customers & suppliers.
You will take the lead and proactively manage a portfolio of high value contracts for services and supplies provided to GMS for its operational or corporate services. In addition, you will be required to:
- Oversee the service variations with our main client, the Trust and contracts with third party customers.
- Fulfil bids and tenders for new business.
- Manage our commercial liabilities, both public & employee liaising with our insurers, and the Trust legal team.
- Ensure GMS receives Value for Money from its shared & corporate services, ensuring GMS fulfils its obligations.
- Liaise with the Trusts' Procurement team to ensure compliant procurement practices.
- Responsibility for the continuous development of our procurement policy / practice and the contract management of our key strategic suppliers / sub-contractors.
The successful candidate will be CIPS qualified, commercially astute, ideally with an MBA or equivalent academic qualification, and have a strong track record of success, especially in contract management process within estates and facilities, playing a key role in managing the performance of contracted shared services to ensure GMS receives required service. You will be required to undertake an enhanced CRB check if you are successful.
For more information and a detailed job description please contact John Lavictoire, Director at Seymour John Public Services.
When applying for this position please provide your CV and a one-page cover letter to support your application.