Recruitment Administrator, South Shields, £10.30 per hour, 6 months initial contract.Your new company
The country's biggest telecommunications provider with purpose to use the power of communications to make a better world. You can trace this back to the beginning as pioneers of the world's first telecommunications company.
Over the past 180 years the client has established their selves as a strong brand capable of achieving great things. They support emergency services and hospitals, keep economies around the world online and secure, and deliver large scale infrastructure for global events such as the London 2012 Olympics.Your new job
The volume recruitment team provides all Contact Centre, Retail, Engineer, Graduate and Apprentice hiring. It's key to the success as the people we recruit are often the first line for our customers. The key purpose of the role is:
What you'll need to succeed
- Telephone interview, following a structured template conversation and recording the answers to the questions, probing for more details where needed.
- Video interviews, reviewing pre-recorded interview questions.
- Invite candidates to assessments.
- Job offers to candidates, going through the salary, location and training dates.
- Data integrity, keeping recruitment systems and trackers up to date with candidate steps and progress.
- Inbox management respond to queries from candidates and hiring managers on the recruitment process.
What you'll get in return
- Strong administration experience in a HR or Recruitment function
- Previous experience working in a high-volume environment
- Strong organisation and forward-planning skills, with attention to detail
- Computer literate on Microsoft programs
So...what's in it for you? Well, you get the opportunity to work for a reputable company on a competitive rate, with potential to progress on further into a career.What you need to do now
If you feel this is something that you would be interested in, please apply and get in touch with our specialist recruiter Rachael Morgan.