Competitive Salary + Benefits
Lusona Consultancy has an excellent opportunity for the role of Audit Manager, to join one of Scotland's award winning independent Accountancy Firms in their Edinburgh office. Due to continued growth throughout the year, the firm are looking for talented individuals to support and be a part of the firm's continued success.
Working closely with Directors/Partners in the Edinburgh office, your responsibilities will include:?
- Day to day management of a wide range of audit engagements, reporting directly to Audit Directors and Partners
- maintaining up to date technical knowledge of Audit and Financial Reporting and related matters.
- Attending and, in some cases, leading meetings with external clients and the internal team by establishing strong relationships.
- Being the main point of contact for larger clients on day to day audit matters
- Supervising and reviewing audit work
- Coaching and developing junior members of the team to achieve their goals and objectives to develop their own skills.
- Ensuring compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Effective management of budgets and timescales.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Audit Assistant Manager or an existing Audit Manager to be a part of this firm's continued business success and growth. Additionally, a firm who can support continuous development and in turn offer genuine opportunities for progression. You will be a qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAS or ACCA) with significant audit experience and will be currently leading audit teams. Being a self-starter with a positive can do attitude is imperative as is having a flexible approach to work.
For further information contact Eva O'Connor at Lusona Consultancy.