If you are looking for the chance to work for a business that supply high-quality, chilled food into the major retailers and foodservice businesses in the UK please continue reading as my client are looking to recruit a new Category Manager.
My client's unique category insight has enabled them to identify market trends, positioning the business as category leaders in a wide range of products. The Category Manager will lead the ongoing relationship with assigned customers, to provide a single point of contact.
Able to work with various data sets, you will have the ability to spot trends and turn insights into action.
• Build strong relationships with key customer contacts, with the aim of becoming the trusted Category Captain for your categories
• Deliver best practice range review support, using customer and market data
• Help the customer win with their shoppers via shopper research and demographic data
• Advise on best practice space and merchandising solutions
• Support our commercial team with promotional planning strategies
• Support our commercial team to close distribution gaps
• Support our NPD team with insight-based rationales for new product listings
• Proactively investigate new trends and competitor activity within the customer and communicate these with our business
• Support of the wider Insight team outside of assigned accounts when available
This is a brilliant opportunity with a dynamic, growing business so please get in touch to discuss in full.