PE Global is currently recruiting for a Senior Product Manager - Haematology for a leading multi-national Pharmaceutical client in High Wycombe.
The role supports the teams' efforts toward various aspects of the overall operations of financial systems including day-to-day transactions, issue review, reporting, ongoing system maintenance, enhancements, project initiatives, and identification of system efficiencies.Responsibilities:
- External Environment Scanning and Networking
- Meet with and build partnerships with key external partners to develop insights on the NHS and external environment, including desk research, attending congresses etc
- Develop relationships with Leading Specialists by visiting them to drive brand and company advocacy, trust and transparency
- Identify and develop partnership programmes with Leading Specialists, influence them to speak at events.
- Provide feedback on insights to the "Core Value Team (CVT)" Lead (the cross-functional brand team lead)
- Strategy Development and direction (within therapy area)
- Use appropriate tools and cross functional inputs to produce situational analysis
- Contribute to building strategy by advising on current product trends in conjunction with functional leads
- Determine targeting and segmentation strategies
- Map disease and patient pathways and value tools to develop services and solutions to improve outcomes
- Contribute to the development of the overall market access strategy for approval by CVTL
- Commission market research through internal market research dept
Analyse primary & secondary market research and business intelligence
Lead workshops with CVT to brainstorm solutions and tactics, produce critical success factors and key tactics to achieve success
- Present tactical plan to CVT team and European Product Managers (EPMs)
- Use iConnect and other business tools to implement the brand plan and bring together and use market information
- Financial Business planning
- Develop BP forecasts for CVT lead approval
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
- Communicating effectively and regularly with Account Management teams and Regional Business Managers via verbal and written communication and business meetings to encourage and empower them, align their activities behind the plan and gain feedback
- Chair brand CVT meetings and supervise workstreams addressing key business issues
- Allocate promotional material to the Field Force and effectively lead inventory
Contribute to product training and conferences as subject matter authority
Line leads various marketing team members (varies by division).
- Coordinate implementation of tactical plans via direct and indirect channels
- Develop and project manage sales and marketing materials, promotional materials and marketing and communications campaigns by liaising with creative agencies and Promo material companies
- Liaise with Med Affairs to ensure all marketing activities and materials comply with current relevant guidelines
- Plan marketing mix to optimise all available channels from budget and message perspective identify and propose additional channel strategies and tactics
Please click the link below to apply, call Amparo on + or alternatively send an up to date CV
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.