We are working with a retail bank here in Edinburgh on a 9-month fixed term contract within their Technology, Change and Delivery team.
This Technology Audit Manager job will be responsible for delivering technology, change, and digital audits across the banking groups focusing on risk assurance, controls, and enhancements.
Reporting to the Senior Audit Manager, you will be responsible for delivering high impact audits from planning, execution, and reporting while assessing control adequacy and effectiveness with audit methodologies. In addition, you will be responsible for providing key insights and suggestions regarding performance enhancements, recommendations and contributing to ongoing development and continuous improvements. As well, this role will require you to support training, development and coaching of the wider audit teams.
- Audit, Accounting, Risk, or IT professional qualification
- 5+ years technology audit experience within Financial Services sectors
- Exceptional data analytics experience
- Strong ITGC and systems audit experience
- Experience assuring change programs
If you are suitable for this vacancy, please contract Samantha Milligan at Change Recruitment.