Would you like the opportunity to work for a fast-growing, forward-thinking accountancy firm that promotes staff wellbeing and career progression?
A new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Audit Senior to join a collaborative audit team in Edinburgh. With an impressively varied portfolio of clients, the team encourages a solution-driven approach to client audits, as well as nurturing and building strong technical and leadership abilities. The team have also successfully adapted to remote working practice ensuring regular communication with colleagues and support from management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading on a range of audits and involvement with all aspects of planning, fieldwork, and completion
- Building and developing strong client relationships, acting as the onsite point of contact
- Providing support and feedback to management, highlighting any issues or opportunities to enhance client service
- Preparing and reviewing documentation to a high standard
- Drafting financial statements
- Supporting, training, and mentoring junior members of the team, acting as a role model at all times
Ideally, you will be a nearly or newly qualified CA/ACCA with practical experience of leading audits within an accountancy practice. You will demonstrate excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work effectively within a team and on an individual basis. You will demonstrate good commercial acumen and a commitment to developing your technical knowledge and skillset.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package within a flexible, agile environment. To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Lynsey Kerr at Lusona Consultancy.