Early Years Teacher - ReceptionWelling, KentRequired January 2021 - Handover in December 2020
Classic Education is recruiting an EYFS trained teacher for a primary school in the London borough of Bexley. We are recruiting as the teacher has a leave of absence from the school that will need to be covered through to July 2021.Main duties will include:
Teachers must have:
- Responding to the daily needs of school and pupils
- To establish a purposeful learning environment
- To set challenging teaching and learning objectives which are relevant to all pupils
- To make appropriate use of a range of monitoring and assessment strategies to evaluate pupils progress
- Demonstrate commitment to professional development and learning and development of pupils.
- To be flexible to the changing needs of the schools and pupils.
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Knowledge of the early years curriculum
- Good organisational skills
- Commitment to learning and development of pupils
- Pay up to main scale
- Holiday pay
- Continued professional development
- Work in local geographical area
- Weekly pay
Refer a friend to Classic Education and receive £125 worth of Love to Shop vouchers. £25.00 payable when your referral registers and then £100.00 after 20 days worked
Should you require further information on this job, please email or call the primary team on 01474 359 333 .