RS Teacher - January 2021 - Long Term to Permanent Contract - £150-£220 per day - Brent, North West London
Our partnered school is looking for an excellent RS Teacher for their department from January 2021. Interviews will be held this week/first week back.
Are you a fully trained RS Teacher that can deliver excellent results teaching Religious Studies?
Is it important to work in a school that has an amazing support structure with an excellent reputation to match?
Would you like to work with fantastic Senior Leaders and Teachers that have a deep passion for effective learning?
If you want to work alongside outstanding professionals delivering a high level of learning, then this is the RS Teacher role for you. Sounding good? There's more.The School
An excellent school, delivering high-quality education for every student up to 18 years old. The aim is always to prepare their students for a developing world that values confident, well-educated and ambitious individuals. This is a very happy school and a pleasure to work in with such enthusiastic children, committed staff and supportive parents and governors. Building on past successes, they continuously seek new challenges and opportunities to assist learners in reaching their full potential. The school ethos is simple - provide an education that meets the needs of young people, delivered in an educational environment that emphasises discipline and respect.The Department
Humanities are an essential part to the school's success and is highly valued amongst students. This department has gifted teachers and support staff working with engaged and talented students daily. They always deliver excellent results each year with the school always surpassing the level reached the year before; that's a testament to the facilities in the school and the team utilising them. RS in this school is delivered across Key Stages 3 and 4 with some KS5. The school produces hugely knowledgeable students and has always created students that go on to achieve in some of the UKs most reputable universities.The Promise
BFR are here to support you focus on what is important now as a RS Teacher and we will take care of what is crucial from this moment forward. This is how we can assist:
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
The Next Step
- In depth support throughout the process and after successful placement
- £150-£220 per day
- Full time long term to permanent contract for the rest of the academic year at least
- Vibrant Brent, North West London location
- Outstanding working environment
- Excellent school setting
- Talented and engaged learners
- Honest and insightful opportunity description
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with BFR
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at BFR on 0330 088 7846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible RS Teacher opportunity!