We are currently looking to attract an Infrastructure Analyst to join our IT team in Manchester.
The opportunity available is for a 3rd line Infrastructure Analyst to assist the team in building, supporting and maintaining the firms IT systems. The candidate involved can be exposed to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities.
- Duties may include pro-actively managing the firms IT systems, servers, networks and firewalls.
- We require a candidate that has the ability to diagnose these issues within a 3rd line capacity.
- The role will also involve incident, change and problem management and you may be required to lead on Infrastructure team technical IT projects.
- Day to day, Analysts may cover; configurations within HP & Cisco switches, SAN operations, VMWare 6.5 and management of firewalls preferably CheckPoint.
- Experience of managing TCP/IP and DHCP is an essential requirement for the role.
We are keen to secure a candidate that has in depth knowledge and experience of supporting Windows servers in a multi-site environment.
We offer a nurturing and collaborative environment alongside a competitive salary. Our company benefits include 25 days holiday allowance plus the option to purchase an extra 5 days and free day off for your birthday, pension scheme, health cash plan, life assurance and income protection insurance. We also offer a number of discounts to use for gym membership, car leasing, mobile phones and insurance products.
BLM is committed to promoting equality and diversity in all aspects of employment and are proud to be a Top 50 Inclusive Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91653123