KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.Job Title:
Employment Coach / Job BrokerLocation:
£21,000 - £24,000 (Depending on qualifications and experience)Package:
Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + Much More!Type:
Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity awaits a motivated and engaging individual who is looking to support the wider community and lower unemployment rates.
The successful candidate will have prior experience of working within any of the following customer facing sectors; Employability/DWP, Recruitment, Hospitality, Sales or Customer Service - and have proven demonstrable experience of developing new businesses, working to targets and the ability to coach, mentor and motivate individuals. See duties below; The Role:
- Engage, motivate and support unemployed participants through to gaining sustainable employment opportunities; via contract referrals, community engagement/attraction, promotion of relevant training courses and identifying the correct pathway, support participants with cv writing and the job application process.
- Proactively engage with local employers to source employment opportunities for your caseload.
- Proactively attract participants through a variety of avenues.
- Work towards and achieve targets and KPI's for job starts / placements.
- Completing all necessary paperwork in line with compliance and quality standards.
- Must have experience of working within a performance target driven environment.
- Must have experience of working in a customer facing role
- Experience of engaging with businesses to promote a service
- Hold a minimum of 2 A-Levels or equivalent Level 3 Diploma in any vocation.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.