Astute Recruitment is working in partnership with a prestigious organisation based in the city of Leicester, seeking to hire a new Assistant Accountant to join their finance team with an Immediate Start ideally
This is an excellent role for someone looking to make a difference and due to the nature of our client's business, the role goes beyond a typical Assistant Accountant's position, therefore making it unique in the market place.
As the Assistant Accountant, you will review cash flow management, control and reporting procedures, in addition to assisting with year end.
* Balance sheet control and general ledger accounting
* Preparation and management of budgets, forecasts, and cashflow
* Cash flow forecasting and reporting to management
* Maintaining fixed asset registers
* Prepare all invoices for customers and suppliers and liaise with contractors
* Taking responsibility for the purchase ledger, sales ledger
* Producing payment schedules and processing of all payments
* Production of monthly management information
* Assisting with maintaining payroll records
* Processing monthly payroll for all staff of the business including dealing with SSP, SMP, P11Ds' and collating all payroll information
* Provide support and cover to finance and administration teams on an ad hoc basis
You will be a technically strong, Qualified by experience, qualified or part qualified AAT, ACCA or CIMA assistant accountant with a robust nature and a driven attitude.
Other jobs you may have applied for include: Assistant Financial Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Assistant Finance Manager, Finance Assistant, Part Qualified, Accountant.
Please apply with your CV