Amour Recruitment are delighted to be working with a fast growing business that has offices located across the South Coast. Our client is looking for experienced residential property conveyancers to join their team.
• To take responsibility for a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters including freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership, new build properties and Limited Company transactions.
• To proactively and efficiently manage conveyancing tasks throughout the whole transaction, whilst managing Client expectations.
• To maintain regular contact with clients and ensuring regular updates are provided within agreed internal and external SLA's and within company procedures
• To deal with clients, solicitors, mortgage lenders, brokers, other stakeholders in an efficient and professional manner.
• To monitor the progress and status of all transactions within your caseload
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, with an excellent benefits package on offer.
To be considered for the role please submit your CV to Amour Recruitment straight away and one of our consultants will be in touch