Brilliant 6 month FTC Systems Accountant role based in Warrington supporting a well-known Business that is undergoing major change/transformation. The requirement for an experienced Oracle Fusion Systems Accountant has been identified to support the group and wider finance team to ensure maximum functionality of the ERP system is reached. Working as part of a finance transformation team to deliver data cleansing and system improvements, you will be the key bridge between the systems and finance teams and a key stakeholder in the delivery of the organisations data and systems strategy.
Your role will cover the following;
- Impact assess proposed changes to the system and report findings accordingly
- Design, develop and implement Oracle reporting to meet the needs of the finance team and wider business
- Implement automated financial controls in accordance with internal control procedures within Oracle
- Identify and drive opportunities for system improvements and manage the development and implementation of identified improvements
- Review and cleansing of finance data
- Transfer of data from legacy systems into Oracle
- Support Oracle training requirements across finance.
- Create and maintain system documentation including process flows and training materials.
- Produce cross functional reporting solutions and manage the interface with IT.
- Automate accounting processes and develop procedures.
- Any further ad-hoc projects
To be considered, you should have the following skills and experience;
- Oracle Fusion expert
- Previous experience in system maintenance, functionality and problem fixing
- Experience in driving change and improvement projects as well as change management
- A dynamic and personable individual with the ability to effectively drive change
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
The is a fast-moving role, ideally with a w/c 25th January start date so apply now for immediate consideration.