Are you a primary school teacher looking for a new position in April or September?
Dunbar Education are searching for Primary School Teachers who are looking for a new venture in 2021. Due to high demand, we are working with several schools across Leicester with permanent positions beginning from April and September. These range from part time and full time depending on your requirements.
As a successful Primary School Teacher, you will -
* Have experience teaching across KS1 and KS2
* Be able to bring new and exciting teaching techniques to the school
* Be able to create engaging and creative lesson plans
* Bring a positive and can-do attitude to the classroom to motivate the pupils
* Hold the relevant qualifications to teach in the UK
Through Dunbar Education you can benefit from a dedicated consultant who will work closely with you to find your perfect new role, an excellent network of schools local to you, regular CPD and CV writing advice.
Dunbar Education are here to help experienced primary school teachers or NQT's looking for their first teaching post, so if you are interested in hearing more please do not hesitate to contact me