Java Engineer/Up to 65k/Manchester City Centre
This position is working with a leading consultancy based in Manchester City Centre. You will have the opportunity to work with several clients. The company this role is with has a huge focus on development and growth. If you would like to add to your skillset, they will enable this through lunch and learns, training from other team members or certified training courses. Alongside this your skills will be essential to others in the business and you will be encouraged to share best practice.
What will the role of Java Engineer entail?
- You will be working on a number of projects and they each require a unique solution.
- You will have the opportunity to work across multiple technologies and learn something new.
- My client has a huge focus on continuous learning. This includes a real investment in training and development specifically tailored to you, so being bought into this mindset of self-improvement.
Skillset required for Java Engineer role:
- Good knowledge of JAVA & Java Technologies
- Cloud/AWS technology experience is beneficial
- TDD/SOLID Principles
- Has worked in an Agile environment
If this Java Engineer role sounds like a good opportunity for you. Please apply via the link.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91638653