Heyllo are currently recruiting a new Programme Development Training Manager within IT space and Computer Science. Together we are searching for a candidate who has great Digital subjects, is passionate about curriculum design and delivery and has the managerial expertise to inspire and develop a strong team around them. The successful candidate will join us as a full time, permanent member of staff committed to upholding Heyllo Limited exceptional standard of learning for their students.
* Manage activities and strategies to ensure the high retention, achievement, success and attendance rates for identified courses are reached
* Creation of courses for online interaction to ensure engaging learning
* Manage the process of creation of individual SMART learning targets linked to programmes courses to ensure groups of learners are on track to achieve their potential
* Lead activities to ensure effective planning, preparation & development of schemes of work, lesson plans, teaching & learning resources including the development of on-line learning resources for identified courses is being undertaken. This includes, Digital, T Levels and E-sports
The person & qualifications
The successful candidate will:
* Holds a L5 Teaching Qualification (e.g. Cert Ed, PGCE)
* Relevant highest level vocational qualification or degree in teaching subject
* Extensive experience, knowledge and skills to enable delivery of a range of levels across the curriculum, which demonstrates active learning and differentiated teaching styles
* Experience of supervising/managing staff to ensure high performance
Apply today - Interviews will be held online w/c 1st February.
Send full CV and covering letter stating current position notice period, salary expectations.
Come and join our awesome team - creating candidate awesome experiences