Part of an exciting Group, my client are a full-service agency providing complete marketing, advertising and communications; from strategy to execution, all in-house. Covering a multitude of industries and sectors including property, automotive, finance and leisure: they just love being creative! Their innovative services include the latest in CGI and digital marketing including websites, touchscreens and iPad apps, bespoke marketing suites, signage and brochures.
Based out of Colchester, Essex, they are now looking for an additional Designer at a senior level to join the team.
Your role will include:
• To generate and develop creative designs for inclusion in marketing products and campaigns for their clients.
• Working in collaboration with Client Services colleagues to understand and follow the client's brief and ensure brand guidelines and corporate identities are followed.
• Working in collaboration with Design team colleagues to tailor approved designs for various aspects of the client's marketing presence.
• Working in collaboration with the Creative Studio, Production, Design & Build, CGI, Web and Interactive teams to prepare design specifications that are fit for purpose of end use on which future artwork and other applications can be applied.
• To engage in continuous learning and keep up to date with new developments in offline and online styles and trends and share knowledge with team colleagues
• Totally fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
• Motion Graphics and After Effects experience highly desirable
• Customer focus and commercial awareness
• Ability to build relationships, manage relationships and work collaboratively
• Creativity and innovation
• Competitive salary
• Training and Development opportunities
• 25 Days holiday
• Company Pension Scheme
• Share Save Scheme
The role will be part based in their Colchester office (when they can) and part remote, so you must be able to get to the office ok.
Please contact Emma Baylis with your CV and a link to your portfolio - or call to ask any questions!