As the Senior Art Director
for an FMCG business you will lead play an essential creative role within an in-house creative studio. You will create and deliver multichannel campaigns for a number of iconic British brands. The team you'll work with will consist of designers, content creators and creatives. Client Details
Our client is an FMCG business based in West London. Description
The successful Senior Art Director will be responsible for;
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all creative projects.
- Generate creative concepts across multiple touch-points including digital, social, outdoor, and in-store.
- Work with the Creative Director, design teams to create and deliver quality content.
- Be a brand guardian and oversee the creative process.
- Work with the Creative Director to identify ways to improve the creative department.
- Ensure the integration consumer insights, media performance analytics and creative best practices aligned to brand strategies.
- Have a broad understanding of how digital and creative work in tandem.
The successful Senior Art Director will have the following skills;
- Minimum 10 years experience in an agency environment.
- Experience working on FMCG brands.
- Experience of campaign development for large brands, cycle timing, relevant channels and production and requirements for print, web, shopper and video/multimedia.
- A strong passion for marketing, advertising and creativity.
- Confident in questioning briefings in order to ensure the potential of an opportunity is both spotted and maximised.
An exciting opportunity with an FMCG business in growth.