Our client SEN School in Colchester are looking to recruit a special needs teaching assistant (SEN TA). The successful TA will be working across all Key Stages supporting learners on the Autistic spectrum. You will be supporting learner's needs as well as working with small groups of students and on 1:1 basis. This is a full time position on a temporary to permanent contract.
- Full time position
- Weekly pay of £300-£350
- (SEN TA) working with Autism (ASC)
- Dedicated consultant at Teaching Personnel to support your career
- Prior experience of working with Autism is essential
The role will consist of:
- Assisting day to day classroom support and assisting with behaviour
- Students age range 3-19
- Developing good relationships with pupils
- Encouraging students to interact with other students within the classroom and activities led by the teacher
If you are interested in this TA role, please submit a CV via the "apply now" link below or contact Summer Smith on for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.