Project Manager Job in Liverpool. Finance Transformation. 12 month FTC £competitive Your new company
A large and complex service sector company in the Merseyside region
Your new role
- Working on a specific Finance Transformation Programme
- Responsible for scoping and managing projects and prioritising them to achieve a strategic outcome
- Ensure the change is fully supported through the approval of a Business Case
- Deliver transformation projects to an agreed timescale and to the approved budget within the agreed quality criteria
- Embed a culture of continuous improvement
- Have the ability to adapt between strategy and detail
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an expert in the project delivery of complex change in a finance function and within a project management framework.
It would be an advantage if you hold a Prince 2 or similar project management qualification.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary is on offer along with the opportunity to lead and work on a series of interesting projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.