Finance Business Partner (Operations) | £50,000 - £55,000 + benefits (including bonus and car / car allowance) | BourneThe Opportunity
Thriving FMCG Group with an incredible track record and superb market position have a newly created opportunity for a qualified finance professional to join their site leadership team as Finance Manager / Senior Business Partner. You will be a vital contact for the operational management team / site GM and provide the critical bridge between finance and ops.
Your role is site based and works in close partnership with colleagues across the large scale and complex manufacturing facilities. This is very much a business facing finance role and you will enjoy being out in the production facility and involved in key decision making discussions which focus on optimising site performance, financials and outputs.
You will lead a highly talented and ambitious management accounts team (3) and be responsible for detailed review and sense check of the daily, weekly and periodic management packs.
You will provide vital partnering that shines a light on variances to expectation, forecasts and the relevant commentary behind any trend or change around expectation or actuals. The role offer significant scope to progress within a multi-site, expanding multinational manufacturing group.
You will have the chance to really make a difference within a finance role that will allow you to showcase your commercial acumen and awareness of the levers of success in a modern manufacturing environment.You will need:
- A recognised finance qualification (CIMA / ACCA or equivalent).
- First hand experience of a manufacturing environment (FMCG Food preferably).
- A firm background in management accounting and previous success in business partnering operational teams at site level.
- Excellent IT skills / good working knowledge of Excel.
- Brilliant interpersonal skills and real ability to work with colleagues across all functions of the site.
- A proactive and driven approach to making positive change.
- Ability to manage projects / added value tasks alongside the business as usual reporting and meetings.
This is a superb platform for an ambitious qualified accountant who loves the pace and continuous improvement setting of a large manufacturing group.Apply now
If you would like to be considered for the Finance Business Partner role in Bourne, please click 'apply now' or contact our team direct.