I'm working with a leading Fintech who specialise in Fraud management platforms, who are looking for an Azure Administrator who can take responsibility for the management of scalable production, development and testing environments as well as ensuring high levels of uptime.
You'll need to be experienced working with data intensive environments that can be automatically scaled based on processing needs. You will also manage firewalls, VPNs and remote server access as well as cloud-based file sharing, disaster recovery & backups.
Reporting into the IT infrastructure manager you will be joining a highly successful Fintech who provide software and managed service solutions to combat against fraud. Their client lists include a number of household names.Your key responsibilities
- Management & reporting of Azure environments
- Maintenance of Disaster Recovery Systems
- Working with IT Infrastructure manager to identify and implement new technologies to improve effectiveness and functionality
- Limiting downtime
- Azure - Management, Implementation and Monitoring
- Experience implementing SQL Server on Azure
- Experience migrating web applications from physical servers to Azure and Virtual Machines
- Extensive experience with Powershell scripting as well as Automation
- Ability to excel working in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines
In exchange is a chance to work with a company who work with some of the largest companies in the UK and across the world on projects at the forefront of the financial industry.
Their office is in Woking and is within easy walking distance of rail and bus networks. They offer 25 days holiday + an extra for your birthday, a contributory pension scheme, private healthcare & life insurance.
You'll also be working with a company that values personal development and offer a variety of opportunities.
This role will be interviewed for remotely, and you can be onboarded remotely, but long term there will be a requirement to go into the office. So fully remote workers will not be considered