Key Stage 2 Teacher
Cover People are currently recruiting for a Key Stage 2 Teacher for a full-time role in a Primary School in South Manchester from March 2021.
A warm and welcoming Primary School based in Wythenshawe are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to work within their Year 3 class. The successful Teacher will be required to plan and deliver all lessons, helping to develop an engaging learning for all. The SLT are looking for a teacher who believes in being a facilitator and allowing the children to explore learning in order to discover a deeper understanding of the curriculum.
* Plan and deliver creative and diverse lessons to children of all abilities.
* Direct TA to support children where required
* Report on class performance
* Implement behavioural strategies
* Adhere to school safeguarding policy
* Experience working with children with EAL
Located in Wythenshawe, the school is ran by an experienced SLT that have been working together for nearly a decade. They work hard to make sure the school is constantly moving forward and encourage teachers to be able to be true to their style of teaching, preferring those of a creative nature. The school is fortunate to have parents who are actively involved with the school, with a large percentage involved in PTA, and working as governors to helping out where they can within school.
* Excellent pay rates
* Long-term position with a potential contract
* On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
* Free online training programs
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call James on (phone number removed)