SEMH Teaching Assistant
Are you a committed, proactive Psychology Graduate or SEMH Teaching Assistant in the Huddersfield area? Are you searching for full time or love the flexibility of part time work?
We are searching for qualified and passionate people to take on various SEMH Teaching Assistant roles across the Huddersfield area.
We work closely with many schools and academies in the Yorkshire area, covering all positions from 1:1 intervention, teaching assistants and general cover.
The Ideal candidate will;
• Have experience in a school or SEN setting
• Experience with SEMH, ASC and Behavioural difficulties
• Show a caring and empathetic nature towards pupils of all ages and abilities
• Be able to support SEN pupils in small groups or 1:1 setting
• Nurture and develop the pupils social and academic potential
• Maintain records to show students' progress where necessary
• Be able to assist in basic teaching and planning for lessons and small groups when needed.
Pay rate from £60 per day
Start dates between 22nd February- 26th March 21
At Supply Desk we have an impeccable reputation amongst our schools; we are trusted to deliver the highest grade of staffing. Once you start your journey with Supply Desk you will receive a dedicated consultant to help you through applications and beyond, a competitive rate of pay and exclusive access to our CPD online academy to help upskill you and out you in the best position.
Please contact Leanne Oddy for more information on (phone number removed) or alternatively, you can send your up to date CV to