IT and Data Compliance Manager (£45,000) Edinburgh
We are supporting an award winning start up in their growth plans to add to the Operations team in the form of an IT and Data Compliance Manager. This company use AI technology to help people and organisations manage complex projects at scale. On the back of this, they have built a platform to enable intelligent project planning and resource management which helps their professional services clients to plan, adapt and thrive.
The Operations team are looking to continue to improve in Compliance, access and security to ensure that information and cyber security processes are fully mapped out and followed to promote the smooth onboarding and continued work of the teams.
This role will be pivotal in overseeing the IT and Digital Compliance and for that reason, this individual would be key in ensuring best practice and writing from scratch and also updating current policy documents. Our client is also looking to become ISO27001 certified this year so a significant area of focus on this role will be to drive this and take ownership of how best that can be achieved whilst building the internal relationships and being supported by the relevant teams.
Main activity around this role will be;
- Researching and installing effective IT practices and systems, monitoring regularly to test and ensure that the team complies with policies and requirements.
- Champion a culture of IT security across the company, offering support and advice to other members of the team as needed.
- Monitor and process the current retention of client data, ensuring that all governance, GDPR practices are followed and expectations exceeded.
- Evaluate the IT needs across the business in hardware, software, licensing, and general supplier relationship maintenance to keep cost effective and best practice.
- Access and Identity Management for joiners and leavers to the business.
Leading the ISO27001 project end to end with appropriate support in the relevant areas of Operations and HR.
For further information, please forward over a relevant CV covering pertinent areas of commercial experience within a similar role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91643587