If you're a 1-3 PQE Corporate Solicitor wanting to work with an outstanding client list and work on behalf of well-known household name clients, this unique opportunity is for you.
This is a unique opportunity join a historic West End law firm with an excellent reputation and international and domestic client base. This boutique West End law firm have an excellent client base and boast a number of household brand names as clients.
You will be assisting on joint ventures, acquisitions and disposals of corporate entities as well as fundraisings and general commercial matters.
Having received a number of recent instructions, the firm is seeking a Corporate Solicitor to help work on their busy caseload.
- 1-3 PQE Corporate Solicitor. Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales.
- Familiar with all aspects of corporate law.
- Ambitious and driven to be part of a growing firm.
- Excellent corporate team.
- Cross jurisdictional deals.
- Fantastic client base, multinationals, start-ups, SME's and PLC's. Including household names, especially within the FMCG sector.
- Specialising in both public and private M&A.
- Company structuring, management transactions and due diligence.
- Advising companies and directors from venture finance, development funding, PE funding and exits.
If you're a dynamic 1-3 PQE Corporate Solicitor, with an appetite for a varied corporate deal list and blend of commercial work, apply today!
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.